Thursday, February 18, 2010

House of pretty

I did it! I finally did it! You may have noticed that my blog has been undergoing some changes lately. I've been trying to make it more 'me' and less blogspot but, with a far lower than average computer IQ, it's taken a while to get there. A long while. Now it's done, and I'm so happy with it. It's very colourful, very overpatterned, and very much like my life in general (lots going on but not much really happening).
I have to thank Wabi for her attempt at helping me. Sadly I suffer from the same affliction as she does, making it impossible for me to settle for anything outside what I have originally imagined, even when a better option comes along. I'm glad I didn't settle because I'm completely in love with it, which I think will make a huge difference. I've always been drawn to pretty things and find that I work better, and create better, when I have a creative, pretty, decorative setting. And I think this covers all these categories just nicely.
Time to get on with the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment